WHAT ARE ESTIMATE TIMES FOR SHIPPING?
These are the estimated business days required for the goods to arrive once you place the order:
- USA: 2-8 days
- Europe and UK: 3-8 days
- Canada: 4-8 days (new Canadian warehouse!)
- Australia and New Zealand: 4-8 days (new Australian warehouse!)
- Rest of the world: please inquiry at email@example.com.
Please note: these are just estimates and actual shipping times may vary.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on Discord here.
Our business hours are Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm gmt+1.
WHO ARE YOU?
A bunch of players with the dream of creating the ultimate competitive tabletop game.
The company is called Skytear Games (formerly PvP Geeks), it’s based in Italy, and you can read a bit more about us here.
DO YOU SELL TO RETAILERS?
YES, we are happy to work directly with brick and mortar retailers and support them as much as we can. Here you can read all the details.
HOW TO LEARN MORE
We maintain three websites where you can learn more:
- The online shop, that you are seeing now
- The game website, to learn more about gameplay, heroes, etc.
- The community website, for players to share decks, events, etc.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
We have 6 warehouses.
- In Oregon and Georgia for the United States
- In Germany for Europe
- In Toronto for Canada
- In Adelaide for Australia and New Zealand
- In China for the rest of the world.
DO I HAVE TO PAY VAT AND CUSTOMS FEES?
No, if the shipment is to the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or anywhere within the EU.
Maybe, if the shipment is in other regions. Please double-check before placing the order, as you’re responsible for any other extra local tax or customs fees.
WHAT DOES SHIPPING COST?
It depends! You can see it in the cart page once you add the items and set your country.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
Yes, with a minimum order of 100 USD when shipping to North America, UK, and Europe (the minimum is 200 USD for retailers).
IS THE SHIPPING TRACKED?
Last update: March 31st, 2020
- Acceptance: at the checkout page, you acknowledge having read and accepted these terms before placing your order.
- Taxes: prices include taxes where applicable and exclude shipping and handling fees. For orders shipping outside the EU, Canada, or USA, you are to be considered the importer and are responsible to pay customs duties or other local taxes.
- Availability: if we are unable to ship an order because the product has become out of stock, we will email you and issue a full refund.
- Shipping: if the shipping fails because the wrong address was provided, you are responsible for a 10 USD return fee and will have to pay shipping and handling fees again. Shipments are not insured and PvP Geeks Srl is not responsible for lost, damaged, or late shipments.
- Customer service: you can receive before and after sale customer support by emailing email@example.com
- Representation: all images and photographs are for illustrative purposes. Miniatures are unpainted and pre-assembled.
- Disputes: this contract is subject to Italian law and it is written in English.
- Defects and replacements: in case you receive a defected product or missing parts, email photos and details to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from your order, and we will arrange the shipment of replacement parts without any extra charge.
- Company informations: PvP Geeks Srl. Via Cesare Costa 19/D, 41123, Modena, Italy. VAT IT03802310361